Saturday, March 22, 2014

Barefoot Bryan in Austin. PART FIVE.

 "Shaba blah blah blah, begoshington joodortoington humbhumbhoomy."  Shoeless in Austin said again.  "There man, I blessed you again."

"Thanks brother.  What's your name man?"
"Bryan.  My name is Bryan, man."
"Bryan.  My name is Anthony."  And I shook his hand officially.

"Well that's cool bro.  I mean that sucks that you got run out like that.  I work at a church over in Killeen, about an hour from here.  It's a pretty cool place, it's called Destiny.  Yea, I just moved here from New York about  SIX months ago." 
"So you're homeless man?"  Bryan from Austin said.
"No man, I'm not HOMELESS.  I've got a place to live in Killeen.  It's about an hour from here."
"What are you doing here then?"
"I just came down with some friends to check out the City of AUSTIN.  AUSTIN CITY.  AUSTIN CITY TEXAS.  TEXAS.  AUSTIN TEXAS and the SXSW festival."
"Why?  Are you doing drugs or something?"
"No, man.  I don't do that sort of stuff.  We just came down to hang out."

Jon-Paul and Nathan walked up behind me and joined us.

"Hey Bryan, these are my friends.  This is Jon-Paul and Nathan.  Jon-Paul, Nathan, this is Bryan."

Bryan and Jon-Paul and Nathan shook hands.  Bryan and Jon-Paul and Nathan SHHHHOOOOOOK HAAAANNNNDDDSSSSS!!!!

We all talked for a minute or two.  I looked to my left, around the concrete column.  I noticed another white man, homeless with a big grey beard, standing there listening to our conversation.  He had a crack pipe in his hand.

"I was run out of town man.  I was at two churches and they each joined forces and ran me out of town.  They stole all my sermons and they emptied my bank accounts and they spread lies about me to everyone and they stole my phone number so it looked like I never had that phone number and they hacked into my Facebook page and changed everything, man. THEY CHANGED EVERYTHING MAAAANNNN! They took everything.  They called me a false prophet but they were the false ones, man.  There's an anti-christ coming up man."


All of the sudden a black homeless man raaaannnnnn up on our group.

"What's up brother's?  How y'all doing tonight?  I just need something man, just something.  I've been shot five times and they still can't take me out."

He lifted up his shirt and pulled down his pants a little bit and showed us the scars he had on his body.  I couldn't tell if they were scars and wounds from bullets or not and so I had to take his word for it.  He took my hand, tilted his head down, and rubbed my fingers across a series of bumps on his skull.

"Dang man!  You've been shot FIVE. 5. FIIIVVEE.  CINCO. FIVE TIMES?!  What happened?"  I said.

He showed me all the scars again and made me feel the bumps on his skull...AGAIN.

"They can't get me.  They shot me five times.  They can't get me."  He said.

Then he asked if he could pray for Bryan.  Bryan agreed.  He stepped up one step and took Bryan's hand.

"Lord God keep him off of those drugs and keep him clean, Lord.  Keep him off of those drugs Lord.  Aaaammmeeeennnnnn."

No-name stepped back down.  I turned towards him and shook his hand. 

"What's your name brother?"  I asked.
"SHHHHHHH.  I ain't got no name."  He said and then winked at me.

He stepped up and shook Jon-Paul and Nathan and Bryan's hand's and then walked away.  He Walked Away.  Walked Away. Away.

"Yea man, that's crazy."  I said to Bryan.  I tried to look into Bryan's eyes, I tried to get him to keep eye contact with me.  He would just blink and turn his head from side to side.

"Yea.  They ran me out man.  There's an anti-christ coming up, a false prophet.  Jude 9:9 says that Michael and the devil are going to fight over the body of Moses man.  There is something coming, there's an anti-christ coming up man.  You have to stay protected, you have to pray psalm 91 man.  God will look out for you, God will send His angels to keep you protected, man.  You have to pray that.  I was anointed man, anointed an apostle by the prophet Elijah on the AUSTIN CITY bus, man.  He anointed me and made me an apostle and gave a $ Dollar Bill $, man.  Then the other day God told me to take off my shoes and throw them into street and not to wear any shoes for forty days, man.  Those pastors were sick.  They would take their wives and other women and force them into group sex parties every night and if the women refused they would threaten to neuter their husbands.  Even little girls man, group sex, they are evil, man and they took everything from me.  They stole my sermons and ran me out." 

"That's good, man.  My parents used to always pray Psalm 91 over us kids before we left the house.  That's good stuff.  But that's crazy, bro."


Bryan sort of looked at me and then looked at Jon-Paul and Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment