Saturday, March 8, 2014

Two images.

Ever since the blog of controversy that was posted and deleted last week I have had this issue of national sex trafficking consuming my time.

I have been showering backpage.com in Killeen, Texas, desperately trying to find a someone I believe is being trafficked.  Last Wednesday night I feel I found a girl who appeared to be such.

I can't remember the words in the ad or the phone number listed but the images, I am sure, will stay with me for the rest of my life.  They were not overly graphic images.  Actually, they were exactly the opposite of every other advertisement on the website.  The other postings were featuring naked women offering "$50 specials" but this post had two images.  The first was of a girl, from the neck down, fully clothed, with the body type of a 13 year old little girl.  The second image was from the lower back to just below the butt.  Again, fully clothed and wearing jeans and an old, out of style and current fashion trend, sweater.

From the instructions I've received this appeared to be the perfect candidate for an underages girl being trafficked.  I reported the issue to the national sex trafficking hotline but I haven't heard anything since.  

For the last few days those images have been burned in my mind.  I can picture them throughout my day.  The images of the naked women, bending in all sorts of directions don't stay with me.  Those images don't bother me in the slightest.  But those two pictures of this girl, fully clothed, those I cannot seem to erase.

No comments:

Post a Comment